Design & Critical Thinking Comment Policy
Let's make it clear: We believe in the right for free expression, justice, and equity. Therefore, anyone should be able to express their ideas through our articles and through the comments, as soon as they:
- Remain respectful. Give us useful, constructive criticism, and avoid add hominem attacks.
- Are clearly argued. Develop your reasoning, make clear statements, and take your time to formulate your thoughts.
- Obviously match the theme of the articles. We're talking about Design, UX, Innovation, and Critical Thinking here. We're sure you can find more suitable places to talk other subjects.
- We invite everyone to cite their sources, whenever possible.
Although we can’t be everywhere at once, here are some of the kinds of comments we’re going to do our best to curtail:
- Promoting your own brand, product, or blog.
- Comments that make it clear you didn’t read the article.
- Comments that are completely out of left field.
- Threats —no matter how vague— against the author or other commenters.
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.