Submit articles about design, business, innovation, and user-centered practices.
Join our effort to make Business, Design, and Technology work together to do what matters the most: answering people’s needs and pains. This is where innovation lies!
1. What We Publish
Please read the following guidelines before submitting your article.
What we’re interested in
Articles about design, business (innovation, marketing), technology, user-centered (UX, CX) approaches, and specifically synergies between those.
- Discussions and introduction to specific methods, process, and approaches.
- Topics related to Improvements in society, How businesses can positively impact society, Ethics and critical thinking in business/design/development.
- Articles that cite and reference their sources, rely on verifiable information and reliable sources whenever it’s possible.
What we do not publish
- Case studies that feel like a portfolio piece.
- Articles purely about visual design.
- Aggressive call-to-actions throughout and at the bottom of your story.
- Heavy self-promotion: talking about your business is OK but don’t let it turn your audience off.
2. Submit Your Article
How Does It Work?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- The link to the article you would like to publish or your draft attached
- A small description of your article: what is it about? What can we learn from it? etc.
- Provide your full name to be displayed in the 'written by' section, plus a link to your preferred social media account (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
We will then review your submission (can take a few days) following the above criteria. If it passes the review, you will:
- Have access to our Medium publication as a writer, so that you can directly submit Medium's articles (no more email needed).
- Receive an invitation to our private Slack workplace where you'll be able to discuss & exchange with a (growing) community and propose articles.
- Publish your article on our website and/or Medium publication.
In any cases, we will keep you informed on the status of the review.
About Design & Critical Thinking website and the 'Human Centered Thinking' publication on Medium